Dr. Beckmann Colour Run Remover is specially formulated to remove unwanted dyes, restoring your garments like new. Hand and machine wash.
Always complete a colourfastness test before use.
Always follow the instructions on the garment’s wash care label.
Ensure garments are free from all detergent residues before proceeding.
Only use in a well ventilated room.
Avoid breathing fumes.
Take special care if suffering from asthma, bronchitis or allergies which affect breathing.
Use the complete sachet.
Do not store part-used sachets.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of the reach of children.
WARNING: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Contains amongst other ingredients: 15-30 % reductive Bleaching Agents (Sodium Dithionite). Optical Brighteners, Perfumes, Linalool, Limonene.
Preparation and Usage
In a container – preferably airtight
- Carefully cut open the sachet and completely dissolve the powder in approx. 6 litres of the hottest water the fabric care label will allow.
- Add up to 1.5 kg of discoloured washing and submerge fully (do not add any detergent).
- The washing must be completely submerged in the solution the entire time.
- Cover the container.
- Allow washing to soak for at least 4 hours. For best results, with tough colour runs and/or low temperatures (30/40 °C) allow washing to soak overnight, for up to 24 hours.
- Then rinse thoroughly several times with clean water, or wash separately in the washing machine.
- We recommend wearing rubber gloves when using the product.
- People with respiratory diseases should avoid using the product in containers.
In the washing machine
- Load the drum with up to 3 kg of discoloured washing.
- Carefully cut open the sachet and pour the contents into the detergent draw.
- Select the maximum allowable temperature as stated on the fabric care label (do not add any detergent).
- Immediately commence main wash cycle. DO NOT use economy, pre-wash or time delay cycles.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Direct Mart is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.