Milliput is an extremely versatile two part epoxy putty that no one should be without. Its uses range from modelling to plumbing, car bodies, caravan and boat repairs to many other in home and industry making it an essential purchase. The two sticks have a long shelf life but once mixed the resultant putty is at first soft and highly adhesive and then gradually hardens. Speed of hardening is dependent on temperature and at normal temperatures (20-25ºC) Milliput becomes rock hard in three to four hours. By the application of heat the setting time can be reduced to a few minutes. After setting hard Milliput continues to cure and is fully cured after an elapse of time equal to the setting time at the same temperature. Once fully cured Milliput can be machined, drilled, tapped, turned, filed, sawn, sandpapered and painted. Milliput can be sandpapered and painted immediately it has set. Milliput is an excellent adhesive and will bond any of the following to itself or to any of the others – wood, brick, cement, metals, concrete, plastics, glass etc, but note that Milliput is not intended as a thin layer adhesive and should not be used where a paste, mucilage or thin glue is indicated. Milliput will set under water and is heat resistant up to 130°C.
– Milliput Superfine Black two part epoxy putty 4oz (113.4g) – Milliput is a versatile putty which adheres to and will seal or bond ceramics, wood, plastics, glass, metals, cement, etc
– Can be sculpted and when set can be turned, sawn, drilled, tapped, filed, sandpapered, painted or cellulose sprayed
– Very responsive to water. When sculpting and modelling the use of water with scalpels, wire tools, probes, engraving tools, soft brushes and cloths, etc strongly recommended
– Will set under water – Heat resisting to 130 degrees – For the restoration of porcelain and other ceramics as well as the repair of antiques, objets d’art, picture mouldings etc
– Also ideal for filling scores and dents in black
Box Contains 1 x Milliput Epoxy Putty Product Safety This product is subject to specific safety warnings.
Warning: Not suitable for children under 11 years. For use under adult supervision.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Direct Mart is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.