Gorilla Filler Expanding Foam 500ml. Weatherproof expanding foam filler. Seal and fills. Squeezes into gaps and fills them tight. Ideal for large cracks and holes in stone, wood, brick and metal. Expands on contact to fill any shaped gap and hardens to form an airtight weatherproof seal. Can be cut, sawn, painted and sanded. Brand new and in retail packaging.
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- Causes skin irritation.
- Extremely flammable aerosol.
- Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- May cause harm to breast-fed children.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
Preparation and Usage
Wear protective gloves when using. Shake the can thoroughly. Screw the nozzle to the outlet on the top of the can. Turn can upside down and point the nozzle at the hole to be filled and press the trigger. The foam will expand quickly and dry within 24 hours. Any excess can be cut away with a sharp knife when dry. After use clean nozzle with a pipe cleaner, cellulose thinners or nail varnish remover.
Unless expressly indicated in the product information, Direct Mart is not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. While we work to ensure that product information is accurate, manufacturers may alter their product information. The information is reliant on the accuracy and completeness of the information provided by the manufacturers.
We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented on our website. Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer.